Tuesday 25 November 2014

College orrientation

Today was Tauranga Girls College orientation day. We left school at 8:45 and caught a bus to TGC, when we got there some of the maori students welcomed us into the hall. The four head students, (head girl, deputy head, sports captain and arts caption) and the year 9 deans were on the stage. The head girl for 2015 said a speech, I was really impressed; great speech. We then got set with four student ambassadors and went to one of the tutor classes. We got to ask them questions about options and what were the good house, sort of questions like that. I found out that drama seems really cool from what the ambassadors said, all the options look really cool and if you pick the wrong ones in year 9 you can change in year 10 if you don't like them. I saw Steffanie from last year, and a few oats people I know. i found out that I can change my options becasue some of the ones I picked seem a bit boring now so i'm relieved about that. I am They then took us for a tour around the school and we then walked back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment